Welcome to Pike’s Pine Isle Lodge
Pike’s Pine Isle – A letter to our patrons
March 18, 2020
Dear Friends and Neighbors,
We wanted to take a moment to reach out regarding the current climate of our nation and our community. The recent mandate by Governor Evers to close all bars and restaurants (except for carry-out or delivery services) is not one that we or anyone in our industry could ever be prepared for. We do, however, recognize our social responsibility to the greater good and understand that this has become a necessary course of action for the health and safety of others.
That being said, the days ahead look difficult and full of uncertainty for businesses like ours. We are most concerned about our dedicated staff, who work tirelessly through the ebbs and flows of our unique economy in the Northwoods and rely on our business as their source of income. During this uncertain time, we humbly ask that you continue to support them in any way you are able.
With that sentiment in mind, here are some ways you can help the Pine Isle family, if you feel so inclined:
- We will be continuing carry out and curbside delivery service Tuesday – Sunday from 4-8 p.m.
- We will also be doing home deliveries on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for a $5 fee. Any additional tips will go directly to staff.
- Pine Isle gift cards are for sale in-person or by phone. To sweeten the deal, we’ll add an additional 5% to whatever your purchase amount is. You may call or stop in to make your purchase Tuesday – Sunday from 4-8 p.m. .
- Pine Isle merchandise is for sale in-person or on our website at https://www.donorthbrand.com/pine-isle. We will throw in a $5 gift card with any merchandise order over $50. We will do our best to keep inventory updated online, but please be patient with us as we manage inventory in two places.
- Do not cancel your summer visits. We don’t know what the future holds but we’re hoping that, by summer, we’ll be back to business as usual. We’re going to need you for that.
We have known from the beginning that this business would not be possible without you, and that is true now more than ever. We cannot thank you enough for the support you’ve always shown us, and we’ll do our best to serve you however we can during this time. If you have an additional need or question, please do not hesitate to call. In the meantime, stay safe and follow the advice of health experts as we all navigate through this unimaginable scenario.
The Pike’s Pine Isle family
Visit https://www.donorthbrand.com/pine-isle to grab your favorite t-shirts, sweatshirts and accessories
Come for the view, stay for the brew!
Tuesday: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Takeout only
Wednesday: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Takeout only
Thursday: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Takeout only
Friday: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Takeout & Deliver
Saturday: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Takeout & Deliver
Sunday: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Takeout & Deliver